Sunday, June 03, 2007

Make it stop, please make it stop!!!

Yo bitches. So my left eye has been twitching since Santa Barbara last weekend. A whole week, my eye has been twitching. You can't see it, but I can feel it, and it's totally and completely annoying. It has twitched every this past week for like 3-4 minute intervals, at least 4 times daily. I can't tell you how much it pains me. I think I'm dying.

Apparently it's due to 1) lack of sleep, or 2) a potassium deficiency. I went out on Tuesday night and Wed night. And Thurs night, oh, and Friday. And Saturday. I think Veeve is going to kill me over the discrepancy b/t our current lifestyles. And I can't sleep in b/c even if I try those trash-diggers are really getting to me lately. I wake up at 7:30am typically, and then have to spend the rest of my morning hours sleeping (poorly) with a pillow over my head. I'm worried that I'm going to suffocate myself one of these days. I need to sleep with ear plugs. And a sleeping mask. In Kitson today I saw on that said "skinny bitch" on it. What do you think? Oh, ps, I saw a chick that was likely around 10 years old today in Kitson (and I think she was getting stuff bought for her, bleh, skinny bitch) and I think she had just gotten a rinoplasty. Considering Dick is a boob doctor, I know rino recovery when I see it. I'm pretty much an expert. Again, seriously, I so need to leave LA.

Anyway, where were we. Oh yes, eye twitch. So aside from the lack of sleep, I also think I've not eaten a piece of fruit let alone a banana in about two weeks. Yep, I'm finishing up school in a reallllll healthy styl-o. So tonight folks, post-Sops/Entourage gathering, I'll be going home, sleeping my ass off, and then eating like 5 bananas tomorrow. I did actually buy the 5 bananas today.

In other grocery shopping news, I'm happy to announce that my favorite Gatorade flavor ever, Fierce Lime, which was sadly taken OFF the market years ago, is back on shelves. It's lighter in color and they now call it Lime Rain or something, but it's the same shit and I'm H-A-P-P-Y. Woo. Hoo.

BTW, what's up with name changes? Do you know T.I. changed his name to T.I.P.? Why the f' did he do that? Does that even make sense? T.I. was dumb anyway. Adding a P does nothing for the dude. I'll give him credit - Big Things Poppin is a kickin' track but really, the name change, not so much Poppin'. I am at Warren and Jason's ps. I think they just made fun of me. I'm not entirely sure why or how, but I think it happened. Bastards. Alright then. I'm out.

No comments: