Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My apt. is sad :(

11:27am. Movers have been hear nearly 2 hours doing their thing. And they be done. Just took the last of it, my bed frame, down the stairs. So now I'm trying to figure out where I'll be sleeping. It's looking like I'm on our couch for like 5 nights which really sux and is bad for my neck and back.
So then, if you're reading this and you want to give up your bed for me, I'll take it.

And thus the countdown begins. I have several days of fun in the sun left here and then on Sunday afternoon I'm heading north. It promises to be a miserable drive, too, considering that I have a wedding here on Sat night and thus will likely be all hung-over and sleepy for my drive. I will also likely be in sappy-mode starting to miss LA and my friends so if you have a heart call me on Sunday and keep me entertained during my drive ok?

You know what's funny? You may have noticed that I totally sold out. I put ads on my blog. Don't hate. But the funny thing. I guess they kind of put up ads that are semi-relevant to your content right? The first day, the first ad that popped up was for steel cut oats, which as you may know I steel-cut-apart b/c I think they're totally stupid. So then naturally they're advertising their stuff on my blog. Oh, the irony.

So anyway, the movers just left. It's all dusty in here now. I think all the moving kicked dust up and stuff. Anyway. Just remember to let me know if you have a bed for me. I'm out.

No comments: