Monday, May 28, 2007

I love it. Every minute of it.

So I’m watching The Simple Life, the new season, Paris and Nicole are at camp. I believe they are at fat camp. And I think they’re currently administering high colonics, which is gross. But I’m personally still stuck on one of the opening dialogues:

Nicole: So, do you love it?

Male Counselor? It?

Nicole: Yeah, it.

Male Counselor: I don’t know. Do you love it?

Nicole: Yeah, every minute of it.

What the f does that mean?? At first I thought she was talking about sex b/c she mostly talks about sex on every other Simple Life thing I’ve ever seen. But I don’t think that was it. So then I thought maybe she meant life. But I think that would be way beyond her mental capacities, too deep. So I’m just at a loss.

High colonics are over – they’re now showing the campers pooping while N&P watch them. I think I’d rather die than take a shit in front of complete strangers, let alone bitchy little whorey celeb strangers. But that’s just me.

Oh also, I watched The Texas Chainsaw Massacre last night w/ Warren and Winnie. Warren and I picked it cuz we like scary movies. Winnie kind of cried and winced throughout the movie. He was kind of a little bitch. I guess in a special sort of way it was cute. I winced too, but I slept fine.

But the thing is, last night I was cool, but tonight is slightly different. I’m doing laundry which involves going out to the laundry room by myself in the dark and also Veeve is still at work so I’m all alone, and I keep thinking whenever I turn around that I’m going to see some kind of crazy dude wearing someone else’s face and wielding a chain saw. Dude, creeeeeep-yyyy.

And, to wrap up, I’m viciously sunburned. I rode my bike down to Manhattan B yday for Newman’s bbq and roo-hoo’s friend’s Danny’s bbq. I wore my bikini top in an effort to disperse my Speedo tan lines and then kind of burnt up my back. oh for the record, I’m pretty sure I witnessed the wedding b/t one very drunk man and a blow-up goat dressed as a bride. Don’t have too much too say about that. That there, is about 2 burritos short of a fiesta.

Oh, break, I’m watching a show about tanning salons in LA. Reality show about a tanning salon. No joke. And this chick just brought in her 7 year old and spent $1300 on a tanning package for her little girl, b/c “last year she was pale in her school pictures. I want her to stand out this year.” I think I just threw up in my mouth. Perhaps a good thing I’m leaving this city.

So then, back to my own personal tan. Today after brunch I laid out chez KT. So that makes for two full days of tanning and one very tan slightly red little back and set of shoulders. Again, perhaps a good thing I’m leaving this city.

No comments: