Thursday, March 01, 2007

Fantastic Email String

Original Email
> Quoting TW:

>
> > Hi, please find attached the latest Anderson Afternoon schedule. If you know of any companies who would like to sponsor an afternoon (maybe AMR or GAP-related?) , please don't hesitate to contact me. We've only got a few open slots remaining for the year. Thanks!
> >
> > TW
> > MBA Class of 2007

My Reply to All [or, my response to a completely different individual and email that somehow ended up as a response to all]
> -----Original Message-----
> From: femba-bounces [mailto:femba-bouncesOn Behalf Of Lindypants
> Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 10:19 PM
> To: TW
> Cc: phd; femba; mba
> Subject: Re: Anderson Afternoon Schedule
>
> yeah, see the tension of choice b/t food and sex is a hard one. personally i think there are many times that i pick good food...

Response #1 (of approximately 15)
Quoting GB:

> Dude, how embarrassed are you that you probably accidentally hit "reply all" to this email and sent it out to the entire Anderson program! Hahaha... No worries, I'm sure everyone will think it is funny....funny thing is you are my year, but I don't think I've met you! Hahaha!

My General Response to Being a Total Jackass

>George - don't know you either, but I am SO sorry. It wasn't even meant for TW either. I don't know how it got sent actually. I'm so sorry!!!!

GB Writes Again:

>Hahaaha! Completely not a problem...I was laughing when I saw it actually! I felt bad...I was like "oh my gosh, she probably doesn't even realize what just happened" I just forwarded it to give you a hard time and give you a little smile! [thanks shit head] Hiliarious...we'll at least we all know that you like food more than sex! Hahahaha! ;) kidding... [right, thanks] Have a good day, and I'll have to meet you one day...probably graduation!

My thoughts
Well in all honestly I'm drunk right now. After all this wine I'm in no shape to type, at least not at the rate I appreciate. So I'll leave you with the email string I began earlier. And I think it makes me look like pretty much a huge giant idiot so I bet all things considered you are laughing. so enjoy. Laugh away. Enjoy the fact that it wasn't you. But know this: email mishaps can strike anytime, anywhere, to anyone. So watch out bitches.



No comments: