Sunday, April 15, 2007

Maturity Disparity

Holy. Shit. My little friend Moe is preggers, she's due in a couple months. She sadly lives in FL so I have not seen her since she got all with child and I won't see her until Sept when she'll have a little munchkin in tow. Fortunately, as she knows that her girls need some a visual, she just sent all of us a pic of her standing sideways. I think i hyperventilated a little bit. It's pretty weird to see this chick that you've known since you were 18 and used to do some pretty stupid shit with all pregnant.

Anyway, she looks rather adorable. Although I always think pregnant women look kinda adorable. They have that glow thing going on. Plus Moe is super tiny; I think I have an inch on her. And she is one of those pregnant women that other pregnant women hate cuz she totally has gained not an ounce; instead she just has this perky little ball sticking out from her middle. I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllly want to post the pic of her but I'm not so sure she'd appreciate that so I won't.

Anyway, so my friend Moe is pregnant. Meanwhile, I received a visit from the cops on Friday night. I see some sort of rift in maturity levels here.

But, anyway, so the cops. Post going out Friday night, we wanted to continue our amusements so we came back chez moi. There was a grand total of 5 individuals hanging out on my balcony. I guess Brent was here though, and he kind of laughs like some crazy hyena and he might have the loudness of say 3 individuals, and his friend who was with us is some weird Brent #2. So doing some quick math, we have me=1+tracy=1+az=1+brent=3+brent's friend=3=grand total of 9. Still seems low for a cop to come. My neighborhood is very sedate though.

In retrospect, maybe the stories being told, namely some tale involving bumperpool and bufoonery at some Newport beach dive bar, was actually so retarded that the neighbors called just so they didn't have to listen to it anymore. After all, it made little to no sense and I think it might've made me dumber. Anyway, just something to think about.

So then, Moe is pregnant, and I have the cops at my house for noise violations at 3:30am. I don't really have much to say beyond that.

No comments: