Sunday, November 05, 2006

It's Late and My Arms Hurt

First off, let it be known, I want to be out right now, but I went out for Veeve's bday and around midnight everyone was like "i'm sleepy!" and hence the evening ended. But then I came home and made a few drunk-ish dials to E coast friends and now I find myself tired anyway so maybe this being home and getting ready for bed thing is a good idea anyway.

I want to say though: you who were out w/ me tonight: thank you so much for alerting me to the fact that you can see the decorated top of my tights sticking out from my skirt (did the whole skirt/tall boots/tights things this evening). I think that decoration is made for the eyes of yours truly only, and hence, I 50% chance likely look skanky, and there are many looks I go for, but this, this is not one of them. So, you suck.

That now covered, hmm, what has this weekend held in store? As usual, not work. I have golfed and surfed though. I got to try out my wetsuit this morning up in Ventura, and you know what? That shit keeps you W-A-R-M. I like to use the cap letters/hyphen thing when I REALLY want to emphasize something, so you KNOW I was warm out there. And, if you pee in your wetsuit, it keeps you even toastier!! Not that I would ever pee in my wetsuit, b/c that is gross... But, in case you were curious, I didn't do as much surfing as I did paddling. I paddled my ass off. By the time I left I was BEAT from all that arm motion. Sheesh!!!

Oh, and re: golf, I have a story about the demon ball from hell. You see, last time I played I had this Hogan 3 ball that I decided was bad luck and I stopped using it half way through the course, but held onto it. Then I kinda eschewed the idea of a bad luck ball when I played y-day, and I used it again. But then around hole #3 I totally sliced that baby, and the Hogan went onto a whole entire other green, but I was like, f it, screw that Hogan 3, I never want to see it again. But the thing is, it kept coming back. Like a few holes later I was going up to my ball, and I found mine, and Winnie was like "Oh, right here is that Hogan 3! You want it?" And before I could deny it, he tossed it at me and I caught it b/c it was coming my way, and the Hogan 3 was back w/ me again. But then I was like, "this thing is cursed!" so I tossed it away. But then at the end of the game, Garg who was playing behind w/ his fiance (b/c we got in trouble for playing 5s and had to split 3 and 2) was like, "hey Lindy, isn't this your Hogan?" and tossed the f'in Hogan at me AGAIN. I swear that ball really is cursed and I just can't get away from him!!! What a shit ball.

Ok, then. I think that is all I have to say about that. Oh, yes though, I did have some Fritto Misto tonight. And, I will say as I have before, long live Fritto Misto. That is some fantastic eats right there. The. End.

No comments: