Tuesday, November 07, 2006

You Must Really Smell Pretty Bad

Tonight, I went on a "food safari," and it was awesome. I will spare you a blatant advertisement for a business idea conceived by several friends, but if you live here or are coming in town to visit moi, then you just ask about this thing and I'll 'splain. Anyway, all you need to know right now is that I ventured over to Korea town/USCVille/Crenshaw Blvd (doesn't that sound all ominous, thank you rap artists?) this evening. I departed my humble abode at 6:30. Want to know what time I arrived? 8pm. PS: was supposed to arrive at 7...oopsies... Yes, I traveled 22 miles in 1.5 hours. Interstate driving. You know what that is?? A whole lot of suck. I made several phone calls. Frou, you got lucky b/c I was over the frustration by the time I talked to you. Leslyn...not so much lucky, more unlucky, I'm sure it wasn't pleasant.

Anyway, the eats were good. Can I share something disturbing though: when I picked up my car from the valet, it smelled like BO. How bad does one have to smell to ensure that he leaves his scent behind after sitting in a vehicle for maybe one minute? I dunno, perhaps he was totally chilling in the Accord...But no, I think that is unlikely and he just really, really smelled.

I also want to take this opportunity to reveal how happy I am that I'm not a lawyer, nor a law student. Biz law: I heart you, but that is really only due to my teacher who is this silly, plucky little woman who delights me to no end with her crazy sarcastic antics. But...anyway...I just finished my reading for the night, it was all about bankruptcy (all the chapters, you know, 11, 13, 12 for the farmers and fisherman, etc. etc.) and shit, it made my eyes glaze over. That is all I have to say about that. But it's cool; the reading essentially put me to sleep, so I should be sheep counting in no time. Ta-ta.

No comments: