Sunday, October 22, 2006

Bun in the Oven

Reached a milestone in life tonight - discovered that one of my bf's is preggers, so this marks the first of my friends to become with child. Unbelievable. My friend Meliss was talking this weekend about how a friend was saying he's dating a girl that is 27, and Meliss was like, "27! That is old!" She then realized that she is in fact, herself, 27. She said she temporarily digressed in age and forgot how old she actually is. Or something like that. I don't know.

Point being, it's like that: you go along, feeling all young and stuff, and then something happens that snaps you back to reality and makes you realize how f'in old you actually are. Such as...finding out a friend is having a baby. And btw, Moe, we all love you, but I am really curious what it's going to be like around the Hood hood after you pop that thing out. You and motherhood, that is a crazy thing right there.

Anyway, one more note from my not-so-young self. At dinner the other night my friend Sauj and I were discussing blogs, and I decided to guest blog for her (she's quarter life crisis). Which I did. But I guess from now on I'll stick to my own blogging territory now that Tom has called me out. Tom, I am guessing you are not reading this anyhow, but you are dead to me, and you no longer rock.

No comments: