Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Your Personal Canvas? I Think NOT.


Who is that man in the mask? It's Jack Bauer of course. Dick and Jane, stellar job on the Halloween costume for the puppy. Really. Your creative juices are overflowing and the dog looks adorable. Umm, but, if you are really going to insist on a "bandit" costume (otherwise known as a strip of black fabric with some holes in it over one's eyes), can you please at least place the mask correctly?

Anyway, my car: is DIRTY. Some might say filthy. Whatever you want to call it, it has enough shitty LA grime on it to draw pictures in. I guess there are people out there that just can't help taking advantage of a golden opportunity like drawing pictures on someone's dirty vehicle, I mean, b/c wow, it is so exhilarating and fun. We're talking non-stop laughs.

So I noticed tonight that someone drew a hoo-ha, otherwise known as a penis, on my back window. Thanks for that, no really, thanks a million. For the record, it's a terrible penis drawing too. You can tell what it is, but it's practically abstract it's so terribly done. I'm disappointed in the artistic interpretation and hope for better next time.

In the mean time, I took a paper towel and some 409 to my window and the penis has left the honda. Hoo-rah. Anyway, right, just had to share. Happy Halloween kids!! Watch out for the old razor blade in the candy trick, alright? I don't want any injuries!

No comments: