Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Yay-ah!!!! (that's how Usher sings it)

I dropped my bag in the office of our Career Center Director this afternoon b/c I was too lazy to carry it up to B301 or wherever I was heading to.

I came back down around 6 and as I approached the office door I heard a phone going off...and the ringtone was "Yeah" by Usher. I was like, no way is that coming from the Director's office. Nope, no way. But it kept getting louder and I kept getting closer. And yeah, it was, it was definitley the "Yeah" by Usher ring tone on the phone of the Director of our Career Center.

I really don't have much beyond that to say. I think it rather speaks for itself.

It makes me wonder if I'll ever find permanent employment or if I'll just have to be a barista or something.

PS: I think I just printed like 4 copies of our "confidential" business plan outline (b/c you know you have to stamp "confidential" on anything related to your business plan or you may never get in front of a VC) to the computer lab. Was really confused as to why my HP wasn't spitting it out. But eventually the light bulb came on. So if you found that biz plan outline in the lab, know this: we OWN the Funky Uncle name, bitches, so don't even think about taking it.

No comments: