Monday, October 30, 2006

Naked Photo Hunt: I Heart You

Tonight I had a couple drinx to celebrate my friend Laura's birthday. We hit up a lovely undergrad bar where I became reacquainted with an old friend that I used to be totally tight with but hadn't seen in a while. She's kinda small, dark, very electric, I call her Photo Hunt.

She comes in many varieties, but the only one worth playing is the erotic version. And you get two options: you can play "hunks" or "babes." And don't question my sexuality, but out of the two, one sux, and the other doesn't, and the one that doesn't is the babes version. Have you played this? No? Did you read Highlights mag as a child? Yes? Do you remember the little hidden pictures page in every issue? Did it delight you? Do you crave an adult version? Enter naked photo hunt.

So this is it: you've got a split screen, with a scantily clad and typically unattractive women in a lurid pose in front of a really cheesy background, and there are subtle diffs b/t the two versions of the photo. And you ID the diffs. Pretty straightforward. But for some reason it provides hours and hours and hours of entertainment. Well at least it has in the past. Tonight I think I only did about 1/2 hour. And btw, it's a group game.

And hey - quick Q here - what was up w/ the guys being all afraid of the nudie women tonight? Seriously I bet you like nipples more than I do. Just a guess. Anyway, I'm making an effort to reduce the length of my entries these days. So, to help back that up I'll just end things here. But know this: naked photo hunt (erotic babes version): I heart you. And Laura L: shit, I think we memorialized you at Maloney's tonight with all "your" wins. Congrats.

No comments: