Friday, July 21, 2006

Energy for Sale

We are in the midst of an energy crisis right? I have a solution! All day at work I have felt like I’m running on 28 cups of coffee. I have energy like nothing you’ve ever seen. It’s insane. I don’t know why. I’m lying, I totally know what is going on with me, but I am not going to tell you. I bet that bugs you.

Anyway. So here’s what I’m thinking. I wonder if there is a way to take a human being who has too much energy for one’s good and hook them up to some kind of device that would turn that energy into energy that can run stuff, like your car or something. See, I think I could have something here. Also, what about people that suffer from extremely high internal body temperatures (like I do, especially at night). Can we use that heat to run stuff? I’m just thinking. B/c my energy would be super cheap. Right now I just want to get rid of it b/c it’s impossible to do work here at work with this going on and I might even make it free. Ok it’s 3:20 so I can now leave in one hour and 40 minutes.

No comments: