Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Umm, Yeah, I Guess I Do Enjoy That

I had just fallen asleep last night when my phone woke me up. It was Mr. Splenda. I berated him for waking me up, then we chatted for a few minutes, I told him how I’d gone running that night and gotten lost (I was running around this lake and it got dark out and I missed my turn off back to the road and I was out alone running past cobwebs and bats and it was quite unpleasant and not a little creepy, but I sure did run a lot, so that’s good…).

Then he asked me, “Do you enjoy making fun of me?” I guessed that he had been reading my blog and saw the entry where I…made fun of him. Of course he was not upset, but he did threaten to make comments on the blog so if any rude comments get posted that take jabs at me, umm, just ignore them. I mean seriously, the guy can’t tell when his milk goes bad.

Does this count as another entry making fun of you Splendapants?

No comments: