Wednesday, August 23, 2006

For the Record

You know how newspapers have to go in and edit shit when they misprint something? That's b/c usually the stories are something of value I guess and the misprints might actually be slander or libel or just plain mistatements of fact.

Well I kinda slandered or libeled or something I guess this morning. And although my blog posts host absolutely nothing of value or importance, I feel the need to edit my shit. So, through a lengthy email chain w/ Frou I discovered that Blake in fact had a case of mistaken identity. See now, Frou actually MET Blake at the soup kitchen, where they were both serving community service. Ask me why she was serving community service. Ask me!! Because she had been CAUGHT streaking the quad. Well she did have some sort of undergarments on. And I recall that the police report provided full detail on their appearance...I'll leave that out...for your sake Frou.

Anyway, so that explains the combination of "soup kitchen quad streaking pi phi," where I myself am actually just a pi phi that once streaked the quad and worked the soup kitchen. And we did both hang out w/ the kid together. A likely mix up I suppose. This also explains why Blake associated all these random details. And Frou's pic does appear on my myspace page...and we do both have brown hair... Anyway. So there you have it. The full story.

Oh ps: my lunch today was absolutely 100% dreadful. I thought I might vomit all over myself. I would recap, but, it's much too painful.

No comments: